Friday, October 7, 2011

Jen McKen Photography PA

I came across Jen's Blog when a post she wrote about bullying made the news.  I loved it so much that I stayed. She is a wonderful photographer from Indiana County PA.  She does every type of photography you can imagine.  Senior portraits, weddings, destination weddings, boudoir, engagement, and the photos you want to have done just because you want them.  They are all GORGEOUS! I of course wrote Jen and asked her permission to do this post so I am not trying to claim these images as my own work in anyway shape or form just to be clear.  If you are in PA call and book an appointment now! You won't be disappointed. All info can be found at Jen Mcken Photography. You can also find her on Facebook and Twitter . Tell her I sent you!
I didn't want to use a picture of people's faces without their permission so you will have to check her pages for that.  Thanks Jen for allowing me to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment