Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to my nook on the internet. I am moving my blog from Wordpress to blogger.  I can't seem to figure out things over there very well.  I am using my space to talk about photography, books, and just whatever is tickling my fancy at the moment.  I hope things go better over here. 
My first post will be a picture of my little munchkin.  This picture was taken by Beth Goins of Two Chicks and A Camera. They are located in Georgetown KY so you all should check them out!

She just looks so care free in this picture an I love that! I want to put this print on canvas. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will stick around.

4 comments:

  1. Check out Canvas on Demand, Noel! There are generally groupons for it, so you can get a 16x20 canvas for $48. I got one of Peter and one of me and Sean, and I'm in love with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liz I will check them out!

    ReplyDelete